* You work for a company that sells electrical goods. You have recently visited a potential supplier in Slovakia. Look at the memo and your handwritten notes.
* Write a 120 - 140 word report recommending whether your company should deal with the supplier or not.
Date: 16 February 2000
Re: Your visit to Ludova Technologies Slovensko
百家乐技巧Here’s the information about Ludova Technologies。 It isn’t much, I’m afraid, but it’s all we have。
The company is 15 years old and employs about 20 people. It’s located in the south west of Slovakia, on the Austrian border. They make electrical goods such as pocket radios, but we’re not really sure what else.
Can you find out the following and write a report recommending what we should do?考生如果怕自己错过考试报名时间和考试时间的话，可以 免费预约短信提醒，届时会以短信的方式提醒大家报名和考试时间。
* What are the production facilities like?
* What is the production capacity?
* What is the product range like?
* How quickly can they deliver?
Your flight and hotel are booked and Mr pavol Kukura will meet you at the airport on Friday. Good luck!
Report on suitability of Ludova Technologies Slovensko (LTS)
This report aims to assess whether the Slovakian company Ludova Technologies would be a suitable supplier of electrical goods.
A recent visit to the company showed that its facilities are quite old, resulting in a limited production capacity. Despite this, LTS produces an extensive range of high-quality products including radios, cassette recorders and CD players.
However, out-of-date machinery means delivery times of up to three months。 This may change when the planned modernisation takes place。
百家乐技巧LTS would not be suitable for large orders that require quick delivery
It is recommended that we remain in contact with LTS and reconsider a supply contract once the factory modernisation is completed.