1。 will you be able to finish the job this week?
___________ , but I'm not skilled enough, you know.
A.I can't say so B.I expect so C. I'm sure so D. I don't know so
2. We arrived at the station _______ late, or we the bus.
A. too much; would catch B. a little too; had caught
C. much too; would have caught D. too much; would have caught
3. Is it the watch you want ________?
A. to have it repaired B. to repair it
C。 to have repaired D。 to have repaired it
百家乐技巧4. The two thieves fled the town separately, _______ a bag.
A. each carrying B. whose that watch is C. whose watch is that D. whose watch is
5. The little boy can't tell ________.
百家乐技巧A. whose is that watch B. whose that watch is
C. whose watch is that D. whose watch is
6. If a baby bird stays _______ for two or three weeks after leaving the nest, it has a fair chance of becoming an adult.
A。 living B。 lively C。 alive D。 live
7. We will not attack ______ we are attacked; if attacked,we will certainly counter-attack.
A。 if B。 when C。 unless D。 even if
8。 You can take ______ seat you like。
A. no matter what B. no matter which C. what D. whichever
9. I ______ to speak to you all these days.
百家乐技巧A. wanted B. have wanted C. shall want D. shall be wanting
10.A burning cigarette he threw into the wastepaper basket ______ fire to the hotel.
A。 made B。 set C。 caused D。 caught
11。"Do you hear someone knocking at the door?"
"Yes, I did。 I heard him ______ three times。"
A. knocking B. knocked C. being knocking D. knock
12。Peter, John and Tom each ______。
A. say they came first B. says they came first C. says he came first D. say came first
13。Through long power lines electricity goes ______。
A. to the place needed B. there it is needed C. where it is needed D. which it is needed
14. ______ from the apple tree.
A. It down fell B. there it is needed C. Down fell it D. Fell it down
15。The service in this restaurant is very poor; there are not enough waiters to wait ______ customers。
A。 on B。 for C。 with D。 to
BCCAB CCDBB DACBA